The problem with testing high volatility games is that it can take a long time for the bonus game to trigger. But without the bonus feature, this game would get a ‘4’ rating since it is just not all that interesting to play.
Despite the seven ‘mini’ bonuses that NextGen made occur randomly to disguise this fact. High volatility slots aren’t meant to be fun though, they are meant to pay out like crazy when you hit the bonus. So we waited patiently for some 300 spins before we finally struck gold. Was it worth it? Let’s find out!
That girl is on fire
- Cross Flare: The game pays out from left to right AND from right to left this spin.
- Flare Up: All wins on the current spin are multiplied by 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10.
- Fire Whirl: Randomly covers 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 reels. Any LION, WOLF or EAGLE symbol appearing on reels covered by FLAME will award a bonus prize.
- Live Embers: All HEART, DIAMOND, CLUB and SPADE symbols on reel 2 and/or reel 3 and/or reel 4 become WILD for the current spin.
- Spontaneous Combustion: All FIRE, LIGHTNING, WATER and LEAF symbols on all reels will randomly transform into LION, WOLF or EAGLE
- Wild Inferno: Upon triggering WILD INFERNO feature, any applicable wins for the current reel spin are paid and 1 Re-Spin is awarded for each WILD symbol appearing onscreen.
- FireStorm: All WILD and BONUS symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 become a combined WILD-BONUS symbol for the current reel spin.
Flame Slot Bonus Game
When we, after 250 spins, finally got to the bonus game. It came without warning; they should have made a slow roll mechanism after the second bonus symbol. Anyway, we won 10x our bet. That was disappointing to say the least. We know high volatility means that bonuses don’t trigger often, but when they do we expect something out of it! Luckily we have enough more lucrative and fun alternatives on our casino. If you do want to play Flame Slot from NextGen, do so with our bonus. Then you are sure you are getting something out of it!