In order to make a Deposit you must first register to play at PowerSlots.com.
After you register and login, you will be able to deposit to play for real money by following the below instructions:
- Click on the “Cashier” icon, followed by the “Deposit” option.
- Select your preferred Deposit method.
- Fill out the relevant form as per the Deposit method chosen, click Deposit, and your chosen payment method will be charged and your account will be credited.
- You will receive an email notification with the transaction details.
PowerSlots.com uses the latest encryption and protection technologies to ensure that your financial information is completely secure.
We are happy to offer a wide variety of deposit methods for you to choose from – Click here for more details.
Olorra Management Limited, provides transaction services to PowerSlots.com – learn more
Player limitation and exclusions – Click here
Once you have added your requested funds into your account, you will then be sent a confirmation email with all the transaction details added.
If you have any problems with depositing funds, don’t worry, you can contact one of our highly trained Customer Service representative between 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM (GMT) by email or online chat – contact us.
Who is Olorra Management Limited?
Secure internet transaction processing expert, Olorra Management Limited, provides transaction services to PowerSlots.com.
When PowerSlots.com members make deposits to their gaming accounts, Olorra Management Limited is one of the processors. The company will bill your credit card and the transaction will be posted on your statement under one of the following names:
Olorra Management Limited
Olorra Limited CASHOO.EU
The names above may sometimes appear together with the name of a city. The reason for this is that Olorra Management Limited has a number of banking system gateways around the globe.
- A registered player may, by providing written notice to PowerSlots.com, set their own deposit limit per day, week or month.
- A written notice from a registered player setting a new deposit limit or reducing an existing deposit limit has effect upon its receipt by PowerSlots.com, or as soon as is practicable thereafter.
- A registered player who has set a deposit limit under the foregoing section 1 may, by providing written notice to PowerSlots.com, increase or revoke the deposit limit after a minimum waiting period of seven (7) days from the time of the request, unless the limit is set to zero.
- PowerSlots.com will not accept a deposit from a registered player contrary to a limit set for that player under this Part. Contact Us for self limitation.