Congratulations! You just arrived at the most rewarding VISA compatible casino on the internet! To show our appreciation, we have a Up To €1,000 + 100 Free Spins waiting for you! But first let us tell you why Power Slots is the casino for you!
Play over 2500+ games and start with your first deposit bonus right away: 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead!
Why Choose VISA and Power Slots?
VISA has proven itself as one of the first alternative payment methods a long time ago! Being around since the fifties, the company has expanded their products well beyond simple credit. Purchases are insured, sellers are checked and blacklisted if needed and the VISA card is accepted world wide. Power Slots isn’t quite there in terms of exposure, but we are getting close to VISA in the quality of our services!
Take our support service, that is available for any questions on different channels. Including Live chat! But also our numerous payment services, our security (that is constantly tested) and our game collection of over 2500+ games from premium developers like NetEnt and Microgaming deserve mentioning, but we also offer a nice collection of niche games from less known developers. Over 20 publishers in total! Add are generous bonuses to the mix, and you can see why Power Slots is the ideal casino!
How to claim your bonus?!
Think our welcome package looks nice, but probably is hard to sign up for? Well think again! With our step by step guide, you’ll be playing within minutes!
- to start, simply register
- now fill in the short register form. Be sure to be accurate, this is important for your future withdrawals!
- we’ll send you a confirmation mail so you can activate your account
- now go to the deposit page and choose VISA as your primary deposit method
- Choose any amount to deposit with a minimum of €/$ 10!
- Boom! That’s it! Check your account and you will see we’ve given you 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead on your first deposit!
There is nothing much to it; so why wait?
At Power Slots Casino we don’t charge any fees for depositing with Visa! Note that Visa can charge you for their services or that there may be an interest rate on purchased items.